peng leng alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

peng leng alliance

the peng leng alliance forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

war with deeathrow

Go down 
+7
granny
MichaelM
RipSUp
Al41103
ThunderousBird
JD
Danxoxo
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Danxoxo
Admin

war with deeathrow Empty
PostSubject: war with deeathrow   war with deeathrow Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 5:45 am

vote here for war with deathrow
(wont be automatic as lots of ppl in bp)
if u want the war u seoiously got 2 help everyone else as its not just to benefit 1 person
Back to top Go down
https://penglengalliance.board-directory.net
JD

war with deeathrow Empty
PostSubject: war   war with deeathrow Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 5:54 am

War is a serious business.
I'm not opposed to war but I fear that many will needlessly suffer from it, so please be helpful to others if we fight another large alliance.
Back to top Go down
ThunderousBird

war with deeathrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: war with deeathrow   war with deeathrow Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 6:05 am

IM not opposed but may i have some kind of background on the catalyst of this particular war?
Back to top Go down
Al41103

war with deeathrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: war with deeathrow   war with deeathrow Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 6:51 am

lol
how strong is our oponent??

and whic state are them and some aprox coordenates of their main cores might help
Back to top Go down
RipSUp

war with deeathrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: war with deeathrow   war with deeathrow Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 6:56 am

I'd more care about the reason for doing this, cause I think it will just cause the weaker members to be picked on.

They are the second largest alliance next to us which might be good to get them in check now if we can take them which would mean we could possibly increase our leads, but at the same time this could weaken us both to the point that another alliance takes advantage.
Back to top Go down
Danxoxo
Admin

war with deeathrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: war with deeathrow   war with deeathrow Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:11 am

i agree with both above that it could just mena weaker top 2, and people being picked on. And peple only want to hit them 4 plunder so there no reason 4 war at the moment.

But after a while the sate will probably not be big enough 4 the two of us allinces
Back to top Go down
MichaelM

war with deeathrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: war with deeathrow   war with deeathrow Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:27 am

War they are tlking trash about us
Back to top Go down
granny

war with deeathrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: war with deeathrow   war with deeathrow Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 5:00 pm

Like others, I worry about going to war with the #2 this early. Many of our members are far from being able to handle it and would just get beat to death as soon as they came out of bp. Many are still also just learning the game and how it operates, so I really don't expect them to know how to handle an attack on them. Keep the peace with the #2 (for now), and see what time may bring.

Granny
The Happy Cookie Lady sunny
Back to top Go down
Danxoxo
Admin

war with deeathrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: war with deeathrow   war with deeathrow Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 11:22 pm

also if other big alliencesare located in north marche like troopers war on 2 fronts could be bad we wuld need the support of allies
Back to top Go down
Puella

war with deeathrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: war with deeathrow   war with deeathrow Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 2:25 pm

I am also oposed at the moment. I'm not sure every is ready for war just yet. Maybe soon after beginners protection, but certanly not yet.
Back to top Go down
Gislin

war with deeathrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: war with deeathrow   war with deeathrow Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 9:53 pm

I vote yes for the war, It is my firm belief that Evony is a War game, not a prestige whoring game, and this would prove who the best Alliance is. Honor is much more important that prestige. I do not think there is enough room in North march for more than one dominating Alliance.
Back to top Go down
JD

war with deeathrow Empty
PostSubject: war   war with deeathrow Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 12:11 am

No

We already have a major alliance against us and at this rate we will have more gunning for us.
Just because we are bored now it does not mean we will be bored in 4 days.
Be patient.
Back to top Go down
wfire

war with deeathrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: war with deeathrow   war with deeathrow Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 5:21 am

I would do what I could, but I doubt I would be much help. In fact I might need help lol. JD mentioned we are already at odds with someone else. Lets clear that up first and then think about another. Also there was no good reason for doing it. Were they trashing us or attack one of our peeps. Please enlighten.
Back to top Go down
Weezy

war with deeathrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: war with deeathrow   war with deeathrow Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 6:12 pm

I vote "no"

-Weezy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

war with deeathrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: war with deeathrow   war with deeathrow Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

war with deeathrow
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
peng leng alliance :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: