peng leng alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

peng leng alliance

the peng leng alliance forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

a trying day

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RipSUp

a trying day Empty
PostSubject: a trying day   a trying day Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 9:46 am

Okay all, this is the first of a few messages I'll be sending here in the near future.

Let me start off today and say we were very close to the destruction of our alliance. Not an internal destruction but an external one. While we very well can hold our own with any alliance out there, we definietely had bit off more then we could actually chew. Basically our actions have turned us into the bad guys of the server. We really need to watch our forum actions and actions in game.

While the first time people tried to call to band together against us it was laughable today was a very different matter. When it comes down to it we dont' have any truely friendly alliances. The wars that were declared a couple days ago on ONE and MIST was actually going to drag in a few more powerful alliances against us, including ones on our friends list that were going to choose them over us. Basically the combination of allainces would have most likely destroyed 70-80 of our members.

I've talked to the heads of all the allainces involved and right now we are set to neutral but I am trying to get us on friendly status with all of them. This is not guaranteed but we need to do everything we can not to screw it up. Once we have this staus I will try to work and build the relationships so that we can have some real firends to back us. Cause right now we are the bad guys and have no friends on our side.

So what do we have to do -

a) Support each other - through knowledge and resources when possible. We need to get everyone to be able to support themselves defensively
b) Watch your attacks - farms are good but don't bite off more then can chew.
c) Put on a good face - no nasty message to people attacking and play nice on the forums. We are strong but so are others. And you all represent pengleng with every action.

I'll have more to come later but I'm tired. Smile

RipSUp
Back to top Go down
wfire

a trying day Empty
PostSubject: Re: a trying day   a trying day Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 8:42 pm

Sounds good RipSUp. Be nice to have some truely nice alliances backing us up for the next time this comes around.
Back to top Go down

a trying day
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
peng leng alliance :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: